Youth Treatment Worker
- Medford, MA
What you'll be doing
- Support youth by being involved in assisting in the gathering of information to be utilized in comprehensive strengths and needs based assessment and treatment planning. Provide interventions and skill building opportunities with the youth and family in the program, home and in the community. Support youth in transition to next placement including foster home, independent living, etc. Serve as an active member of the youth treatment team. Commit to the principles of wraparound and practice within a family driven and youth guided framework that embraces family voice and choice. Provide linkages to ongoing community treatment and support services, ranging from traditional services such as medication and individual therapy to less traditional services such as mentors, tutoring and transportation. Coordinate and execute the plan of the day in accordance with program, DCF, DMH, DEEC and ECHS policies and procedures. Serve as person in charge of designated shifts.
What your background should be
- At least three years of related experience working with similar populations and their families in short-term community-based settings including home, school and placement. Must be willing to provide youth with concurrent opportunities to identify, learn and practice skills in placement and in the home. Computer literacy and skill in the use of computers and related software applications. Ability to consistently meet all necessary background and credentialing requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or BS in related field.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit human services agency dedicated to enhancing the quality of lives of people in need.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org