Wrap Around Facilitator
- Bloomington, IN
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for an energetic, organized, self-motivated wrap around facilitator. The wrap around facilitator will work with children and adolescents that are at risk of being removed from their community. The candidate will work with the family to create strength based, individualized case plan. The intention of the case plan is to help empower, build strengths and communication to help the family be successful. Maintain flexible scheduling, requiring working some evenings. Travel within the county is as required.
What your background should be
- Must have the ability to lead community meetings when needed. Experience with or knowledge of wrap-around theory and family based intervention is a plus. Computer literacy (Microsoft office: Word and Outlook) and satisfactory verbal and written communication skills for utilizing electronic clinical record system; flexibility and ability to work independently. Satisfactory driving record and reliable transportation required. Must have 3 plus years of experience with the SED population.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in psychology, counseling, social work or related field required.
Who is the client company
- This company offers behavioral health services for individuals, families and organizations in Middle Tennessee.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com