- City of Sunrise, FL
What you'll be doing
- Ensures service levels of call center area are maintained by accurate monitoring of telephone traffic and staffing levels. Monitors break and lunch schedules, tardiness and or early departures due to sickness or family emergency to ensure proper staffing levels and adherence. Monitors CMS for call in queue, excessive talk time, agents in aux work or after call work status. Continually communicates with team members not available to customers, in an effort to keep them engaged. Monitors availability of call center agents for training and meetings with team managers or QAR, according to telephone traffic. Ensures call center agent availability at all times. Documents all time and reason each for team member absence from work station in workforce tool. Documents system or telephone problems identified by team members; provides follow-up to ensure problem is resolved. Communicates performance updates to operations team based on key metrics. Sends hourly or daily or weekly or monthly real time report as designated to operations team members. Escalates any larger system or telephone problems to global mission control and then notify the operations manager or shift manager as necessary. Receives and document calls from CSR who are sick or that will be late. Assists scheduler or shift manager (each morning) with production and distribution of revised work schedules. Assists scheduler or shift manager in reviewing agent requests for time off such as vacation and personal days. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Credible experience (2+ years) in a call-center environment, including some (1-2 years) customer service experience. Knowledge of organizational procedures and practices. Considerable knowledge of phone call log system. Excellent organizational skills. PC proficiency or MS Office. Excellent interpersonal skills. Good analytical skills. Must be detail oriented and assertive. Must possess excellent listening as well as verbal and written communication skills. Able to establish good teamwork ability. Must have proven leadership skills and have strong decision making abilities. Possess cooperative and positive attitude towards clients, employees and company. Ability to work independently with minimal direction. Ability to use the phone system. Customer service skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the nation's leading provider of outsourced communication solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org