Wireless Sales Representative
- Fort Dix, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The responsible person will deliver excellent customer service and support that inspires repeat visits and expands customer base. Provide expert product and service selection advice so that customers purchase products that meet their individual needs and wishes. Develop product knowledge to guarantee the best-suited product for the customer needs. Meet and exceed all of the position customer service and performance minimum standards. Actively establishing working relationships based on trust and mutual respect. Assist in loss prevention through awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
What your background should be
- Minimum age of 18 required. Authorization to work in the U.S. Ability to meet base access clearance requirements. If driving on the base, hold current driver license and proof of insurance. 2 years of retail and customer service experience preferred. Experience and aptitude with products and services preferred. Experience in a retail and/or customer service environment with a working knowledge of cashiering, a receipt processing and inventory procedure is preferred. Prior successful sales experience & product knowledge is a plus. Able to stand for extended periods.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- The company provides wireless products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org