Wireless Sales Representative
- Evanston, IL
What you'll be doing
- Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization. Model team commitment by meeting deadlines; and by being cooperative, collaborative, and flexible. Provide store manager with hiring recommendations although principal hiring responsibility is the store manager's. Actively develop the capability of others on the store team through timely, behavior-based coaching and training. Serve as a skilled "go to" person with customer service questions and issues that require escalation. Open and close the store as needed during the store manager's absence. Provide the store manager with consultative support on performance issues, which may include helping to prepare or deliver performance improvement discussions. Assist with the administrative functions related to scheduling, including responding effectively to absenteeism. Greet customers when they arrive and reengage them on the sales floor as often as needed to ensure they feel uniquely welcome and valued. Identify customer needs by asking probing questions, making suggestions, answering questions/objections, and then asking for sales. Prioritize customers over tasks and demonstrate that commitment by circulating throughout the store, outside of the cash wrap area, to assist them. Answer phone calls promptly, courteously and professionally.
What your background should be
- At least one year of successful organizational experience required. Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills, both in person and on the phone, using spoken English; bilingual English/Spanish speaking and writing skills preferred. Working ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization. Expert knowledge of customer service skills including helping customers to feel welcome and valued; identifying customer needs by asking focused open-ended questions; offering product recommendations based upon the needs identified; creating confidence; and asking for (closing) sales. Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- Provides wireless services, U-Verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com