Wireless Sales Representative
- Franklin, KY
What you'll be doing
- Open and close the store as needed during the store manager's absence. Provide the store manager with consultative support on performance issues, which may include helping to prepare or deliver performance improvement discussions. Greet customers when they arrive and reengage them on the sales floor as often as needed to ensure they feel uniquely welcome and valued. Identify customer needs by asking probing questions, making suggestions, answering questions/objections, and then asking for sales. Prioritize customers over tasks and demonstrate that commitment by circulating throughout the store, outside of the cash wrap area, to assist them. Answer phone calls promptly, courteously and professionally. Ensure customers have the wireless plan that works best for the way they plan will use it. Respond to customer concerns quickly, effectively and courteously. Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working will with others- deliver great team results. Recognize potential theft/loss situations and provide personal customer service to deter theft. Assist in checking shipments for discrepancies/ shortages. Perform other duties as prescribed by the retail store manager.
What your background should be
- Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills, both in person and on the phone, using spoken English; bilingual English/Spanish speaking and writing skills preferred. Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Working ability to operate point of sale computer system. Proficient knowledge of mobile wireless products and services. Must be at least 18 years old. At least one year of successful organizational experience required, with at least 1 year of retail supervisory experience required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the leading wireless solutions retailer in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com