Wireless Sales Representative
- Conyers, GA
What you'll be doing
- Provide the store manager with consultative support on performance issues, which may include helping to prepare or deliver performance improvement discussions. Greet customers when they arrive and reengage them on the sales floor as often as needed to ensure they feel uniquely welcome and valued. Identify customer needs by asking probing questions, making suggestions, answering questions/objections, and then asking for sales. Prioritize customers over tasks and demonstrate that commitment by circulating throughout the store, outside of the cash wrap area, to assist them. Answer phone calls promptly, courteously and professionally. Champion spring mobile's competitive advantages- simplicity, convenience, and post-sales support- to every customer. Ensure customers have the wireless plan that works best for the way they plan will use it. Respond to customer concerns quickly, effectively and courteously. Request management support as needed to ensure that every customer and recommends spring mobile to others. Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working will with others- deliver great team results. Recognize potential theft/loss situations and provide personal customer service to deter theft. Assist in checking shipments for discrepancies/ shortages. Dust and clean shelves, counters, fixtures, merchandise and store equipment. Organize backroom products and store supplies. Demonstrate the behaviors expected of all Spring Mobile associates, including a strong bias for action and a drive for results; high levels of maturity and professionalism; a consistently high service orientation; and commitments to diversity, a respectful workplace, and integrity.
What your background should be
- 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred. Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends, to support the store's operating hours and before/ after-hours needed to prepare for a successful service environment. Must be able to lift and/or move objects and displays (up to 30 lbs.), bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands and climb ladders.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational telecommunications corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org