Wireless Sales Representative
- Melrose Park, IL
What you'll be doing
- Serve as a skilled go to person with customer service questions and issues that require escalation. Open and close the store as needed during the store manager's absence. Provide the store manager with consultative support on performance issues, which may include helping to prepare or deliver performance improvement discussions. Greet customers when they arrive and reengage them on the sales floor as often as needed to ensure they feel uniquely welcome and valued. Identify customer needs by asking probing questions, making suggestions, answering questions or objections and then asking for sales. Prioritize customers over tasks and demonstrate that commitment by circulating throughout the store, outside of the cash wrap area, to assist them. Answer phone calls promptly, courteously and professionally. Respond to customer concerns quickly, effectively and courteously. Request management support as needed to ensure that every customer and recommends client company to others. Show professionalism and enthusiasm by working will with others, deliver great team results. Recognize potential theft or loss situations and provide personal customer service to deter theft. Assist in checking shipments for discrepancies or shortages. Dust and clean shelves, counters, fixtures, merchandise and store equipment. Organize backroom products and store supplies. Demonstrate the behaviors expected of all companies associates, including a strong bias for action and a drive for results; high levels of maturity and professionalism; a consistently high service orientation and commitments to diversity, a respectful workplace and integrity. Protect the company against fraudulent and harmful activities. Perform other duties as prescribed by the retail store manager.
What your background should be
- At least one year of successful organizational experience required, with at least 1 year of retail supervisory experience required. Must be at least 18 years old. Demonstrate clear verbal communication and listening skills, both in person and on the phone, using spoken English; bilingual English or Spanish speaking and writing skills preferred. Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Working ability to operate point of sale computer system. Proficient knowledge of mobile wireless products and services. Must be able to work at least 40 hours per week, including evenings and weekends, to support the store's operating hours and before or after-hours needed to prepare for a successful service environment. Must be able to lift or move objects and displays (up to 30 lbs.), bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands and climb ladders.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. 1 or more years of accredited college study preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational telecommunications corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com