Wireless Sales Associate
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Directly responsible for assisting new and existing customers. Produce sufficient sales to meet and exceed company and location production standards. Handle customer situations and making equitable decisions for the customer and the company. Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events. Perform other duties as assigned by sales management. Participate as a team player, constantly supporting other team members. Set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others. Create the ideal customer experience with each customer interaction.
What your background should be
- Experience in retail sales or customer service background. Candidates must possess proven communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively, possess great organizational skills. Medical Insurance, dental insurance, and vision Insurance.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Two-year associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational telecommunications corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org