Wholesale Banking Commercial Customer Services Representative
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Answers, researches, and resolves operational problems experienced by the customer utilizing the consultative account management approach with every client interaction. Focuses on being a strategic resource by assisting with delinquency management, client systems and program implementations; promotes standards with clients and processes by exiting paper reports or other non-efficient program management techniques and facilitating the adoption of electronic and web-based solutions. Lifts quality through identifying and reporting issues and maintaining an accurate accounting of assigned portfolio specifics. Maintains high service satisfaction by following up on client inquiries, providing training, and providing updates. Coordinates and interacts with internal teams and individuals to ensure high levels of service delivery.
What your background should be
- Three to five years of customer service experience. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Proven customer service/relations skills including the ability to deal effectively, tactfully, and knowledgeably with customers and non-customers in handling complaints, problems, and general inquiries. Excellent telephone skills including listening and demonstrating courtesy, empathy, and accuracy. Thorough knowledge of all relevant operational processes and procedures and company products and services. Proficient in and able to navigate all relevant computer systems in order to pull reports, shadow clients, and troubleshoot technical issues, etc. Ability to perform interest calculations and account adjustments. Strong analytical and problem, solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest commercial bank and most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org