Whiskey Portfolio Manager
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manage a key account list of 75 to 100 whiskey focused on premise accounts. Plan time and activities to ensure achievement of company and supplier established goals and sales objectives within assigned accounts. Achieve sustainable brand distribution in key accounts. Increase menu placements, and drink features in key accounts. Conduct assigned number of staff trainings each month. Work in conjunction with supplier and distributor sales teams to achieve goals. Develop daily, weekly, monthly written plans for execution. Conduct trainings with company team meeting. Increase brand visibility and maximizing point of sale opportunities. Work with company management to implement brand portfolio direction, tools and training. Assist in training, sampling, and field execution of any new items, or line extensions in the portfolio. Build and develop effective relationships with all decision makers in assigned accounts, and distributor sales teams. Manage and track brand budgets. Effectively leverage budgets to increase sales of the portfolio. Communicate issues, opportunities and market intelligence with appropriate management through written, electronic and verbal means. Complete all administrative reports in a timely and comprehensive manner. Achieve yearly/monthly assigned depletion and distribution goals. Must be prepared to make dynamic and professional sales presentations to the distributor and accounts.
What your background should be
- 2 to 4 years of sales experience in the beverage alcohol industry. This position will require the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. This position will also require the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. This position will further require the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related field from an accredited four year college or university and/or related experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about wine and spirits distribution services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com