- Asheville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Assemble seating and mobility equipment in a timely manner. Make necessary equipment modification to prepare goods for delivery to the patient. Respond to service call and make repair as needed in the office and in the field. Deliver equipment as directed by the branch manager. Assist the rehab technology specialist with fitting adjustment and equipment modification to ensure the best possible product for the patient. Ensure timely receipt through track of purchase order and maintain communication with vendor on order received with damaged or missing goods. Attend seating clinic with the rehab technology specialist as necessary to assist with evaluation, modification and delivery. Provide inventory control for all special order and stock item in the office. Maintain shop area in a neat and organized manner to insure proper care of equipment. Assist with quarterly physical count of inventory goods. Assist in the timely completion of work order, which may involve but is not limited to, research of component, calculation and extension of equipment price and preparation of quote for patient, referral source and insurance company. Maintain automobile log on company vehicle. Insure branch manager is informed of needed repair and maintenance. Obtain estimate for said repair and schedule needed work.
What your background should be
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Passing drug test results. Passing background screen results. Must be mechanically inclined. Professional presentation a must. Self motivated, creative and intuitive are desired attribute. Clean driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Who is the client company
- This company provides the highest quality seating and powered/unpowered wheeled mobility devices, plus a wide variety of adaptive technologies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org