- Hillsboro, OR
What you'll be doing
- Schedule, promote, develop and implement health and wellness programs and activities (i.e. workshops, stop-by-booths, self-guided programs, screenings, health fairs, etc.). Assist in the tracking and collection of outcomes data for individual programs and activities as well as the overall wellness program. Assist in the execution of the strategic wellness program plan to ensure that program goals are met, program outcomes are documented and demonstrated, and all client needs are fulfilled. Foster and maintain positive, effective and long-term client/customer relations. Assist in the development and implementation of the marketing and communication plan; create communication materials as needed including e-mail messages, health articles and newsletters, online content and promotional materials such as displays, flyers and bulletin boards. Assist in individual and overall wellness program incentive design to maximize enrollment, client engagement and program completion. Provide periodic one-on-one client counseling and health education; directing clients to appropriate programs and services such as screenings, coaching, fitness, weight loss, etc. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Working knowledge of behavior change theory. Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web/internet-based programs. Ability to design develops, deliver and evaluate programs and services. Strong verbal and written communication and marketing skills. Strong presentation and time management skills. Proficient in handling multiple tasks. Membership in or certification from a recognized industry organization within the 1st year of employment preferred. Certification from recognized industry organization (i.e. IAWHP, CHES, ACSM, AFAA). Advanced computer skills in database software such as Microsoft access.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in health field including but not exclusive to: public health, allied health, exercise science, health promotion, etc. Master degree in health field preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com