- Ann Arbor, MI
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a wellness specialist. The primary function of this position will be to plan, coordinate, and implement child passenger safety/injury prevention educational programs as needed. The candidate will provide consultation and education presentations to staff, patients, and families. The incumbent will develop and maintain relationships with hospital staff, departments, and community partners through education and outreach. S/he will coordinate and promote ongoing efforts that relate to child passenger safety & injury prevention. Apply public health concepts to injury surveillance and program implementation. Utilize evidence-based approach for program development and evaluation.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a child passenger safety technician, instructor level ideal. Comfort with teaching and managing large groups of children and adults. Strong time management, oral and written communication skills. Experience in writing, developing and implementing educational programs. Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills vital. Leadership and mentoring skills necessary. Ability to work independently with initiative and sound judgment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in public health, sociology, health promotion, communications, or related field of study.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org