Wellness Program Manager
- Dayton, OH
What you'll be doing
- Assisting with or leading the day-to-day delivery of established programs with valuable input from the client and stay well. Developing a program delivery plan and implementation schedule. Assisting with program promotion including development and/or distribution of promotional materials. Developing and facilitating educational programs (i.e., courses, workshops, special events, and interactive booths). Preparing and meeting with instructors and vendors to organize arrangements for courses and special events. Coordinating and implementing company-wide campaigns, programs and events. Providing program communications and support to champion the wellness cause. Providing knowledge, expertise and recommendations regarding various employee health issues and behavior change strategies. Counseling employees regarding various health issues and participating in client meetings as needed.
What your background should be
- Three or more years of experience with health promotion/wellness or other health-related program planning and delivery. Great communications and presentation skills, great people skills; and an ability to confidently interact with site management. Experience implementing wellness activities; event planning, community organizing and/or campaign experience. Familiarity with the legal and regulatory environment of the health management arena, such as with HIPAA and ADA and most importantly, have creative boundless energy, excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, using the best tools available in health and wellness today.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree, preferably in a health-related field or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a strategic agency dedicated to helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com