- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The wellness coordinator is responsible for working to assure the goals, objectives and quality of service delivered to each resident of the community are fulfilled. Energetic and multi tasking to manage clinic phone calls, greet guests, assist new patients in completing required paperwork, educate patients about wellness and company services and sell memberships. Perform computer savvy to complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure all member accounts are current and accurate. Provide exceptional customer service. Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire. Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace. Commit to continuous training to enhance and hone skill sets.
What your background should be
- Confident and comfortable in presenting and selling memberships and packages. Enthusiastic approach to customer service. Able to work weekends or evenings (as required). Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, fax and phone system. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health, wellness and fitness services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com