Web System Administrator
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- This individual is responsible for administering, designing, maintaining, monitoring and documenting web architectures and web-based infrastructures. The administrator is responsible for maintaining knowledge of evolving technology and best practices and incorporating them into the architecture and infrastructure as appropriate. Provides technical expertise in server operating systems and other web architecture and infrastructure related components that include hardware, software, and operational methods to support business needs and security requirements. Establishes and maintains various methodologies within area of responsibility in support of industry and information technology professional standards. Assists in training it staff and business units regarding web best practices.
What your background should be
- RHCE, LPIC-2 or LPIC-3 or CompTIA Linux certification preferred. Minimum 3 years Linux and Web server experience (LAMP). Minimum 3 years Virtual Machines setups, Firewalls, and Load balancers in a high availability environment. Minimum 5 years MySQL experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in information systems or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American children's magazine.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com