Web Experience Analyst
- Mansfield, TX
What you'll be doing
- Experience with ecommerce sites/platforms and understanding the needs and interactions of customers within those sites. Provide daily support to external customers and internal customer service representatives to help address site issues or questions. Be the advocate of company customer and raise awareness to management teams of trends in website issues that need attention track, decipher and report on information gained through company analytics and consumer insight tools good analytics skills and ability to make decisions and recommendation based on data and facts. Understand all customer facing web tools, the website checkout process and other important function of the company websites. Be able to consult and work with business analysts and UI web designers to stay abreast of changes and new features.
What your background should be
- Requires an individual with a team-oriented attitude and a strong work ethic flexibility and aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Knowledge of basic internet technology and communication. Desire to learn and gain knowledge within an ecommerce environment strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadline deliverables. Highly effective teamwork/interpersonal skills with wide target audiences. Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external customers.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related field or equivalent related work experience preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a catalog distributor of electronic components.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com