- Rockville, MD
What you'll be doing
- A Web Developer will take part to design and develop high quality Web sites and Web-based solutions for government and private sector customers, working on different projects with all levels of staff. The position holder will be responsible for using software languages and other tools to create web applications. Delivers on technical aspects of web sites. Web Developer is expected to use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems, test web applications units and systems, and maintain existing web applications. To build applications and services for the web and test applications on different browsers, is also the duty of the Web Developer.
What your background should be
- 6 years of software development experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
Who is the client company
- Provides consulting services and technology.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com