Weapons of Mass Destruction Analyst
- Fayetteville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Employee on this contract will be responsible for providing intelligence analysis and all aspects of information gathering, research, threat assessments, client development and predictive analysis as part of a special operations forces (SOF) analytical team. Employee must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
What your background should be
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience with DoD equivalent government agencies required with five years at the operational level with support to SOF operations. Shall be proficient in utilizing basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development. Experience with delivering intelligence summaries and products. Experience with analyzing weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about defense & space.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org