Waterer and Outside Garden Store Seasonal Employee
- Brunswick, ME
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person is responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. The incumbent is also responsible for responding to customer inquiries throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate. He/she may perform other related duties as assigned by authorized personnel or as may be required to meet emergency situations.
What your background should be
- Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. Certification in trade related to department (e.g kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden). 1 year retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's degree in business, retail management, specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com