Water Resources Engineer Intern
- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a water resources engineer intern. This successful position is responsible to provide basic engineering support to various project teams for transportation, water resources, infrastructure, or environmental project. Work on various transportation, water resources, infrastructure, or environmental projects. Report to the team leader in the transportation/infrastructure department. Work closely with his/her supervisor (a team leader) and alongside other civil engineers and engineering technicians. Work closely with project secretaries and department head.
What your background should be
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be detail oriented, thorough, and well organized and effectively manage time.
Required Schooling / Training
- Graduate from an accredited university with a civil engineering major or appropriate discipline.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides engineering, design and construction services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com