Waste Management Specialist
- Shippensburg, PA
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate loading of truck, preparing paperwork, labeling pallet, verifying load count and return of manifest. Support or execute monthly record keeping of all data regarding collection, generation, storage and transportation and disposal of waste material to generate periodic and annual waste management report. Maintain all manifest and label supplies for uninterrupted waste material transportation and disposal. Identify and communicate potential recycle stream to corporate sustainability team for evaluation. Manage all onsite trash and recycle vendor. Monitor the universal waste management program to maintain compliance with applicable law. Monitor waste storage area to maintain compliance with applicable law and coordinate regular shipment.
What your background should be
- At least five to seven years of experience preferably in the waste management industry. Experience in project planning, root cause analysis. Ability to understand research and apply complex regulatory requirement. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access. Strong customer service and interpersonal communication.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in environmental science or relevant field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com