Wargaming and Technical Control Technician
- Norfolk, VA
What you'll be doing
- The applicant will provide support for changing to war game center networks as requirements are identified to support the joint forces staff college (jfsc) war gaming environment. S/he will manage/perform implementation of technical solutions, including the configuration of servers, clients, and network hardware/software. The candidate will participate in all phases of the development life cycle with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing and acceptance phases. The successful applicant will be responsible for the planning and management of technical activities related to the build, deployment, and sustainment of the war gaming center. S/he will provide responses to government questions/concerns with regard to system design and implementation status. S/he will also conduct scenario/simulation development support to the jfsc exercises and war game simulations.
What your background should be
- 1-3 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations is required. 1-3 years of directly related experience supporting wargaming or other gaming simulations in the dod is desired. Background and understanding of providing technical control for wargaming in a dod environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates Degree in a related technical discipline.
Who is the client company
- This company provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org