- Stratham, NH
What you'll be doing
- The warehouse worker essential job function/responsibilities are picking customer orders and maintenance of work area, receiving freight, checking in purchase orders from vendors, delivering merchandise, handling freight in and out, packing merchandise, sweeping floors, general housekeeping, and group maintenance. The candidate focuses on results in a professional, ethical, and responsible manner when dealing with customers, vendors, team members, and others. Accepts being accountable and responsible in work practices and expectations. Delivers what is promised. S/he fosters a collaborative, team-oriented attitude. Incumbent communicates effectively with others with clarity and transparency. Uses innovative critical and creative thinking to evaluate and solve work and customer issues. S/he seeks assistance in solving work problems through collaboration and information seeking. This position demonstrates alignment with the company values, mission, and strategy. The role performs other tasks and projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have the ability to understand and comprehend English in order to read labels and fulfill orders; ability to do simple math calculations. S/he must be able to read customer orders. Experience using scanning equipment preferred. Ability to input data into a computer preferred. Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment. Incumbent should have the ability to spend extended lengths of time viewing a computer screen. This job requires vision correctable to within the normal range and to operation of forklift and heavy equipment, along with eye-hand coordination. This position requires some physical, mental demands and full range of body motion. Applicant must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a professional manner; must understand vague and implicit instructions, and react favorably in all work situations; must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people. Ability to do simple math calculations, input data into the computer, and analyze data as requested.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational retail clothing company, which is known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers, and children.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org