- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a warehouse worker. Applicant will facilitate the timely and accurate preparation of merchandise to be shipped to the company stores by receiving, moving and stocking warehouse goods. Through previous background and experience, the candidate will operate forklift equipment including pallet jacks, standup lifts, and turret trucks. The incumbent will repetitively lift merchandise up to 50 pounds. S/he may use hand-held computer to scan merchandise bar codes. This position may operate computerized pick-module. Although this position generally does not entail supervising other employees, management may on occasion delegate additional responsibility to include providing functional guidance to others.
What your background should be
- The candidate with forklift certification or ability to be certified is required. This is a safety sensitive position that requires drug testing. A qualified applicant should have basic math proficiency. This job requires some physical demands.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held pet retailer company in the United States, which sells pets as well as pet products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com