Warehouse Team Member
- Kent, WA
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate performs the loading and unloading of delivery trucks and moves and stores materials/products, assists the Production Department as needed, ensures team members are working safe, receives incoming product shipments and compares vendor inventory sheet or distribution purchase order to product received for accuracy and inventory control, updates inventory through data entry of product information, stamps product casing with delivery receipt date, opens bales, crates and other containers to unload product using safe work procedures, uses FIFO procedure to ensure proper rotation of existing stock, updates inventory to reflect received product and sorts and stores usable product, thoroughly cleans cargo area of truck to ensure sanitary storage area for product during transport, reviews load worksheets and verifies accuracy of assembled loads, updates inventory through inventory check off of products to be shipped, secures load within cargo area of truck through the use of load bars or straps, maintains safe work area through general housekeeping and performs sanitation functions as required.
What your background should be
- 1 to 2 years previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production environment, basic computer skills for order processing and inventory maintenance, company certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack, ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift. Ability to lift from floor to above the head, 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift, must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period, ability to work in warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery, ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoor and outdoor.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- It is a restaurant chain and international franchise pizza delivery corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org