- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- Supervises, directs and evaluates coordinator, warehouse worker and truck drivers. Appraises performance, rewards and disciplines employees under direction of ROD. Collaborates with ROD for all interviews, hires, and training of employees; prepares and submits all required paperwork. Ensures that all telemarketing is done daily. Supervisor will build the routes needed for the spoke. Supervisor will research any backorders or missed shipments and relay or delegate the communication to the customers on when they will be able to correct any issues. Assists ROD in driving and complying with safety initiatives within the facility under company's standard operating procedures (SOPs). Maintains employee safety training and compliance schedule and records. Helps plan layout of warehouse and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight and related factors of items stored. Advises employees on care and preservation of items received, stored and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining and shipping stock and related problems. Other responsibilities assigned as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of related work and managerial experience is required. CDL-B with Hazmat endorsement a plus (required in some markets). Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook); other internal company systems to be trained. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum two years of college or technical school.
Who is the client company
- This is an American manufacturer of lead-acid batteries, including automotive batteries and industrial batteries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org