- Saint Cloud, MN
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials. Supervises warehouse personnel. staff, train, evaluate and develop team members. Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse. Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility. Allocate necessary space for stock rotation. Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control. Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable. Secure company assets. Manage within labor and OPEX budget. Scheduling of personnel based on client-supplied schedules. Negotiation of rates with common carrier representatives. Running shift with safety and efficiency as priorities
What your background should be
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required. Requires experience managing people/budgets. 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred. Computer and database application skills. Familiarity with inventory management systems. Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product. Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational beverage corporation and manufacturer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com