- Saint Augustine, FL
What you'll be doing
- Follow production schedules, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, and requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered and distributed. Convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas. Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code. Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distribute items to production workers or assembly line. Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or convey orders to packing station or shipping department. Mark materials with identifying information. Prepare product for storage and delivery. Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed. Weigh or count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards. Arrange stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers. Enter records into the computer. Compile worksheets or tickets from customer specifications. Drive vehicle to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment. Prepare parcels for mailing. Perform other related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- No previous experience is required. Must be able to comprehend, speak and write in English language. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Assist the company in any necessary duties to achieve company goals. Visual requirement equal to that for clerical administrative whose work deals largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, accounting, transcription, computer terminal, extensive reading, etc.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held heavy equipment corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com