- Reedsburg, WI
What you'll be doing
- Supply and receive raw materials for manufacturing departments in a fast pace environment. The position also involves receiving material, moving materials to and from storage locations, palletizing, performing inventory transactions, maintaining department organization and a clean and safe work environment. Operate forklift to effectively move product in and out of inventory locations or staging areas. Order picking and staging of product for manufacturing. Perform inventory transactions in the inventory management system. Operate palletizing station. Proper receipt and put away of raw materials. Perform receiving tasks as required. Obtain and maintain a valid forklift license. Perform space utilization tasks as needed. Attend required corporate training/meetings.
What your background should be
- Previous experience driving fork-truck. Previous experience with production supply and order picking. Previous experience using SAP/WMS software. Basic math and reading skills. Basic computer skills. Ability to work in a fast pace environment and achieve set performance standards. Ability to work independently and as a team player when required. Ability to operate various types of fork-trucks to complete different processes.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American manufacturer and retailer of scented candles, candleholders, accessories, and dinnerware.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org