- Chico, CA
What you'll be doing
- Pick and audit orders by working from order sheets to build loads for transport, bulk and/or route trucks, using a forklift and/or electronic pallet jack with accuracy. Load trucks, stock floor and maintain return product and empties pallets and shelves. Maintain the stability of the pallet by properly stacking and shrink wrapping the built pallet. Unload returned product and pallets. Responsible for accuracy of pallets built. Responsible for verification of date codes. Perform general housekeeping duties in the warehouse.
What your background should be
- Lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly push and pull up to 100 lbs. Requires basic knowledge of equipment /tools needed to fulfill the needs of the essential tasks.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is an American soft drink company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com