Warehouse Combo Sparkling Supervisor
- Hollywood, FL
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will staff, train, evaluate and develop team members. S/he will supervise the daily activities of the warehouse. Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility. Incumbent will allocate necessary space for stock rotation. Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control. Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable. The successful candidate will secure company assets. S/he will also manage within labor and budget. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- The incumbent must have 1-3 years of warehouse/inventory experience. Computer and database application skills. Familiarity with inventory management systems. Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product. Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational beverage corporation and manufacturer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com