- Flower Mound, TX
What you'll be doing
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, fabrication, and transportation of goods. Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets. Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported. Verify computations against physical count of stock. Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follow company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same. Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors. May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in related field. Must pass the drug test. Must pass the background check. Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable. Knowledge of machines and tools. Forklift experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an industrial distributor company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com