- Oxford, MA
What you'll be doing
- The warehouse associate responsible for assist with shipping and receive, unload of truck, check in merchandise, match purchase order to sales order and distribute to sales order and distribute to sales associate for process. Read customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine item to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped. Fill requisition, work order or request for material, tool or other stock item and distribute item to shipping or to designated route driver storage area. Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employee and customer traffic. Mark material with identify information use appropriate method. Assist with the count of physical inventory. Assign facility maintenance duty as need such as sweep, dust and mop. Wear the proper safety equipment and adhere to all safety procedure and program.
What your background should be
- Three months or more related experience or training. The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure. Using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently. Required to use hands to finger, handle or feel reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, sit, climb and balance.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a top ten global provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org