- Braintree, MA
What you'll be doing
- Prepare orders for shipment in accordance with the pick ticket and customer requirements. Check inventory to verify availability of needed stock. Notify the supervisor of shortages. Maintain product stock in work area. Receive and unload incoming material and compare information on packing slips with purchase orders to verify accuracy of shipment. Sort, count, package, label, and unpack inventory that is received. Inspect shipments for damages, loss, or defects, and notify the supervisor of findings; responsible for accurately receiving, reporting, and distributing purchased items. Operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading and unloading material and equipment. Assist in snow removal of company grounds. Clean and maintain isle with no tripping hazards. Keep all emergency exits clear. Inspect shelves for fall hazards and resolve; report any deficiencies to supervisors. Sweep and maintain floors daily. Clean and organize loading docks daily. Inspect ladders, forklift and pallet jacks weekly.
What your background should be
- Effective communication/comprehension skills. Verbal and written math skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Basic computer skills
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This company provides preconstruction, construction management, design-build, and general contracting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org