- Bolingbrook, IL
What you'll be doing
- Completes all activities assigned by warehouse supervisor or team lead. Maintains the tidiness and cleanliness standards of the warehouse. Requires working at a rapid pace to meet work deadlines. Jobs can includes shipping ,receiving, stocking order pulling, material handling, loading and unloading trucks requires to operate powered and non-powered material handling equipment (training can be required). Ensures all paperwork is completed and properly processed. Meets appropriate productivity /quality standards relative to job responsibility as outlined by manager. Coordinates work efforts to complete department and overall operational goals. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years warehouse experience is required. Must have ability to learn various warehouse functions and processes. Must have adequate reading and math skill, and ability to write legibly must be physically able to perform assigned tasks including, walking, standing, bending, and reaching for extended periods of time and ability to lift up to 100lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational imaging and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com