- Wilsonville, OR
What you'll be doing
- Operate material handling equipment to move product within the warehouse. Pick outbound orders to pallets using stock picker and forklift. Verify outbound orders for accuracy. Utilize warehouse management system to process orders and print paperwork. Inspect all power equipment and complete the safety inspection sheet before operation. Follow all safety procedures. Stack empty pallets; clean and sweep work area and remove trash regularly. Perform all tasks to ensure a safe work environment. Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with fellow associates in a cooperative, constructive manner.
What your background should be
- Minimum three (3) months related experience in a warehouse environment or any equivalent combination of acceptable training, education, and experience. Ability to become certified in the operation of warehouse equipment. Prior experience operating warehouse equipment, such as forklift, pallet jack and cherry picker helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational human resource consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org