- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Accurately pulls, fills, packs and sets up orders for delivery or pickup. Organizes shipment priorities, such as ups, commercial carrier, daily, job site and will call and stages the orders in uniform fashion for ease of loading and verification. Assists in loading the delivery truck. Receives shipments, logs into inventory, maintains inventory through audits. Locates manufacturer packing list, verifies receipt of each item listed, signs and attaches packing list to each bill of lading. Signs and dates freight bill noting all adjustments or damage to product and reports any quality or inventory discrepancy issues to the appropriate person. Communicates positively with supervisors, sales staff, fellow workers and customers to coordinate deliveries/pick-up. Moves all inventory into allocated spaces within warehouse. Operates a forklift safely and efficiently. Assists in keeping facility clean, neat, safe and operating efficiently. Processes returns accurately. Attends product knowledge meetings as required by management.
What your background should be
- Prior experience in distribution or warehousing is preferred. Ability to maneuver heavy objects. Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Follows and carries out instructions with minimal supervision. Good interpersonal skills. Prior forklift experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of swimming pool supplies, equipment and related leisure products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org