VP, Wealth Management Adviser
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- VP, wealth management adviser is responsible for the effective implementation of wealth management, trust products, and services to individuals while maintaining high level of client loyalty and driving significant net asset flows to company. Grow, develop, and retain book of high net worth, complex investors by proactively leveraging companies fee-based wealth management strategies. Build deep relationships with clients and their families to proactively manage their changing situations through life stages and generational wealth transfer. Drive loyalty, share of wallet, and referrals from existing customers to cultivate outside acquisition opportunities. Analyse and plan broad investment strategy for trust/ wealth management customers with ongoing and consistent revision of account objectives to meet client needs such as retirement cash flow, tax minimization, and estate planning. Partner/coordinate across team of financial planning associates, investment managers, and service support representatives. Provide meaningful, relevant, and timely communication to entire book of clients. Possess working knowledge of the specific provisions of each trust document, and partner closely with asset management team to provide ongoing client changes to inform appropriate and dynamic investment management.
What your background should be
- Minimum 12 years relevant applicable experience including a sound understanding of the broker/dealer and RIA marketplace. Series 7, 63, 65, 66 and life insurance licenses required prior to hire.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required. Master degree or equivalent highly preferred in relevant field (e.g., business administration, finance, economics, law, taxation).
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com