VP Omnichannel Business Process and Systems
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- In this role, the vice president will help define, implement and support omnichannel business processes and systems across the company. The candidate will work with the omnichannel strategy group, mcom, bcom and BDS business users, MST, and all MDS functional areas in a coordinating role to ensure a consistent and comprehensive approach to process and systems solutions. The VP will interact with principals, senior executives and other merchants in defining requirements. The VP also has ultimate ownership and accountability for successfully overseeing and delivering on multiple assigned project tracks. Responsibilities includes envisioning cohesive and integrated future state marketing processes that supports all business channels and managing projects that consist of a software build, modify or buy decision. The VP will develope a training and implementation strategy along with supporting materials. Ability to think and act strategically while maintaining a focus on detailed tactical issues.
What your background should be
- 10+ years retail and consulting experience, including multiple large scale process and systems implementations. Experience rolling out organizational change initiatives. Multiple product, retailer and channel experiences preferred. Proficient with excel, word and powerpoint. Experience and deep understanding of merchandising and marketing process and systems including campaign, planning and management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required, MBA desirable
Who is the client company
- A multinational mid-range chain of department stores and merchandise corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com