- Baldwin, MI
What you'll be doing
- As a vocational instructor you will provide instruction to inmates or detainees for various labor or technical skills through classroom instruction, demonstration and practical exercises. Maintaining records including testing, daily offender work, attendance and general record keeping. Assessing educational needs of inmates, developing lessons plans to address those needs to include individualized assignments and training. Administering, scoring and interpreting examinations and proficiency indicators. Counseling students concerning their performance, behavior and personal problems. Performing all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Two (2) years relevant teaching experience. Five (5) years relevant wage-earning work experience. Valid teaching certificate from the state department of education or comparable authority. Should have the basic knowledge to teach students in public and private setting, comfortable with teaching various labor or technical skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the world's leading provider of correctional, detention and community reentry services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org