- Denver, CO
What you'll be doing
- Complete comprehensive vocational assessments, utilizing aptitude, interest and other assessment tools. Develop individualized training plans for consumers in the vocational/rehabilitation program. Coordination of consumers activities at assigned work stations/sites or outside employers. Monitor consumer progresses and complete case management activities with consumers or clinicians. Complete timely and accurate consumer data, reports and clinical documentation as required. Participate in pre-vocational partial care services. Conduct and support educational opportunities such as computer training, culinary training, wellness, training, and general education. Plan and facilitate social activities within the community and with the program. Coordinate care between the rehabilitation department and the clinical team. Complete consumer data, reports, and clinical documentation as required. Perform duties as assigned which help consumers work toward employment and recovery.
What your background should be
- Experience work with severe and persistent mental illness. Knowledge of vocational community resources and the local community. General knowledge of computer technology. Demonstrated ability to work with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in rehabilitation.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the mental healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org