- Ventura, CA
What you'll be doing
- The visual merchandiser provides excellent direct and indirect customer service according to company standards and meets the five basic demands on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash point. Ensures garment presentation and garment care executed per company guidelines referenced in the information sources: department books, store book, technical book, campaign information, and sales tools & store information. Provides the season start information from sales organization and prepares the kick-off with the management team. S/he updates the department book, store book, and technical book with the latest refill pages. Plans and implements all store campaigns and activities together with the store team. S/he ensures consistent garment care throughout the entire store. Actively works in a commercial way to maximize sales, focusing on: top priority products, areas and basket items as well as ensuring a red thread is clearly demonstrated through the visual presentation. S/he ensures that orders for display materials and supplies placed in a timely manner. Keeps the visual room clean and organized; checks the material arriving to the store in a timely fashion, confirming quantities, condition, etc.; minimizes security and safety risks; plans and works with sales and operation goals to drive growth; supports in-store routines when necessary. This position trains, coaches and gives daily feedback on garment presentation to the store staff. Plans and conducts the keep it commercial training together with the department manager. S/he provides label and design training for staff and managers. Informs store team about changes in the presentation of garments.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 2 years of retail visual merchandising experience. S/he should have strong visual merchandising skills and the ability to drive business through creativity, fashion and consciousness and commerciality. S/he should have the ability to provide day to day visual training and guidance through company shared values, ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, exceptional customer service-and interpersonal skills, and able to work independently while still working within a team environment. Incumbent should have knowledge of basic computer skills, strong verbal communication skills, and strong organizational and time management skills. Candidate must be able to work with hand and power operated tools and lift in order to execute display set-ups.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in a fashion industry specialty preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational retail-clothing company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers, and children.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org