Vice President-Retail Construction
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The VP will be responsible for managing retail interior construction and remodel projects for major retail clients of company. This position will oversee all day-to-day operational, strategic and tactical aspects of these projects, including estimating, sourcing trades, budgets, project management, client communication and quality control. Projects will include interior build-outs, remodels, and new stores. Establish relationships with retail accounts. Trade sourcing and supervision. Establish relationships with sub-contractors. Manage and control construction budget, change orders and requisitions. Ensure smooth communication between all parties by setting clear plans and expectations including financials, design and scheduling. Lead, manage and develop the store planning and construction team across their diverse skill sets and responsibilities.
What your background should be
- Retail project estimating or bidding experience. Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements from state, federal and local municipalities. Displays strong written and oral communication skills. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and project management software. Ability to interact with multiple stakeholders and pro-actively anticipate their needs.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a national retail services company that provides remodel, installation and merchandising services to leading retailers, brands and fixture, display and graphics vendors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com