Vice President of Pharmacy Network Contracting
- Eden Prairie, MN
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent of this position will serve as a vice president of pharmacy network contracting. The applicant will be responsible for developing the provider network yielding a geographically competitive, broad access, stable network that achieves objectives for unit cost performance and trend management, and produces an affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners. The candidate will evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance with company contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls. The individual will also be accountable for establishing and maintaining strong business relationships and ensuring the network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialties. In this role, the candidate will drive programs that impact markets of customers and consumers. The incumbent will develop, translate and execute strategies or functional and operational objectives at the segment level. This position will provide product, service or process decisions are most likely to impact the entire enterprise, industry, and marketplace.
What your background should be
- Ten years experience in the health care industry and a network management related role handling complex network providers with accountability for business results. Eight years experience in developing of product pricing and utilizing financial modeling in making rate decisions; five years experience in pharmacy provider contracting and pharmacy management; developing and managing a medical cost and administrative budget. Advanced level of knowledge of Medicare reimbursement methodologies such as RBRVS, DRGS, ASC groupers, etc. preferred. Strong customer service skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com