Vetting and Screening Service Terminal Operator
- Hillsboro, OR
What you'll be doing
- Enter data into criminal justice information system terminals. Conduct investigation on background hits. Adjudicating final reports and enter the data in to the rapid gate data center. Contact rapid gate installation law enforcement agencies for assistance when required. Perform QA on other terminal operators work to maintain quality control. Maintain process and procedure as outlined in the terminal operator training and work instruction secondary duties/responsibilities. Use assigned tools and processes effectively. Update and maintain work instructions for job duties being performed. Assist with training of department processes and procedures when required. Perform any additional duties as assigned or needed.
What your background should be
- Must be detailed oriented, highly organized, and able to multi-task. Must be able to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive data. Must be able to analyze data and interpret it. Must be a self-motivated and have the ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff. Minimum 2 years of experience in a fast-paced office environment. Minimum 2 years of computer related experience and/or training. Minimum 2 years of data input, reporting and or data analysis experience. Minimum 1 year customer service experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required, college degree a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately owned high-assurance identity management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com