Veteran Services Coordinator
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- The coordinator performs needed assessments with veteran residents to determine housing stability barriers and develops housing stabilization plans with participants. Works with participants that are experiencing a variety of psychiatric, medical and social problems by motivating behavioral changes among enrolled participants. Provides resource referrals for veteran services. Conducts scheduled monthly home visits for each veteran provides unscheduled visits for crisis intervention as required by critical incidents. Develops on-site supportive and recreational programming for veterans.
What your background should be
- 1-3 years of experience working in adult human services, such as homelessness, supportive counselling, and crisis intervention. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Proven working knowledge of Microsoft office; ability to learn and use program-specific software. Effective written and oral communications skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree; MSW or MFT preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company is a non-profit organization that provides affordable housing, veterans, homeless shelters and other assistance services primarily to low-income people throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com