Vendor Relationship Manager
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manages all vendor relationships for consumer lending operations. Builds and maintains vendor relationships and serve as the primary contact on vendor-related issues. Monitors/tracks vendor performance to ensure service level agreements are met and address and resolves service-related deficiencies. Improves and enhances communication and feedback between bank business units and vendors. Leverages existing vendor relationships to maximize value and research new vendors or services in the market recommends new products and services as needed/required. Completes the vendor risk assessment (VRA) process. Collaborates/consults with senior management, department managers, consultants, and other internal and external contacts regarding vendor issues and recommended product and service enhancements as needed/required. Schedules and conducts meetings between the various business units and vendors for training purposes and to enhance working relationships. Develops and updates vendor-related policies and procedures that draw on industry best practices to ensure that vendor activities are handled efficiently and are responsive to business needs. Develops and maintains a vendor database that tracks and reports vendor performance on a monthly and quarterly basis. Expands and enhances communication between the business units and vendors through meetings, phone conferences, periodic news bulletins, executive summaries and SharePoint sites. Maintains all files and records relating to vendor activities and maintains a current list of vendor contacts for timely resolution of issues. Maintains current knowledge of the regulatory environment and risk management policies and programs. Recognizes and proactively addresses risk issues, including those associated with the bank secrecy act, anti-money laundering, consumer compliance, fair lending, fiduciary responsibilities, and privacy.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have 10+ years of mortgage experience and 5+ years of vendor relationship experience is required. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to develop and deliver executive presentations. Must have demonstrated the ability to leverage successful vendor relationships into strategic partnerships.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree required. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking & financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com