- Purcellville, VA
What you'll be doing
- Primary responsibility is to take excellent care of customers by satisfying each customers needs and exceeding their expectations. This requires accurately and effectively checking in DSD vendors and maintaining all documents and copies for proper accountability. Responsible for overall direction, coordination and execution of shipping and receiving operations. Ensure compliance with all operational procedures. Maintain security of the receiving dock and rear entrance doors. Interface with store team leaders, specialists and accounting personnel on all receiving-related matters. Maintain proper receiving procedures, including the verification of accuracies and temperatures of product entering and leaving the facility. Maintain vendor relations and effectively communicate company expectations. Responsible for overall direction, coordination and execution of facility and custodial maintenance. Ensure that store standards for cleanliness and sanitation are met. Maintain adequate stock of cleaning supplies, store supplies and equipment in an organized manner. Coordinate all physical and mechanical repairs with store management. Responsible for routine inspections to identify operational, mechanical, physical and safety issues. Additional duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One to three months related experience and/or training. Must be able to understand and effectively use billing and accounting principles and processes. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is an American supermarket chain company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com